Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Trip to Colorado

We finally made it back from our trip to Colorado, Emerson was a great little traveler and charmed everyone she came in contact with.  We saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in years and had a really nice Easter with my family.  


Emerson with her haul from the Easter bunny


What a cold wet day for and Easter Egg hunt, but Emerson's cousin Keihlin found some eggs for her, and they were prize eggs, what a nice kid.



Jenine, Emerson and I, Easter morning before church


Monica and Emerson


Us with my sister Monica's kids, Scout, Bailey, Patrick and Avery


Freezing, watching Keihlin and Paityn's soccer games.


Freezing in the park, the red hat and sweater were Brad's when he was a baby.


Grandma June, Emerson and I

1 comment:

-Rachel said...

It's so awesome that you got to go home for Easter! I wish we could have come too. I love the picture of Em sitting by her Easter basket! What a cutie! I'm really glad you got to go home. I love you guys!