Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brad's Surgery

Brad finally went in and had sinus surgery on Tuesday, he's needed to do this for years and finally bit the bullet and had it done, he's feeling better than expected which is a huge bonus!  I was worried because he gets motion sick and that apparently is a big predictor on how you will react to anesthesia, so they took every precaution, shot him up with anti-nausea medication and didn't use any gas, they put him out with drugs in his IV.  When they wheeled him out after surgery he said "I feel fantastic".  Of course the good stuff wore off and he didn't feel so great that night!  But he is on the mend and he goes in tomorrow for a check.


Before the surgery, Emerson really wanted that IV in his arm, I had to take her right after this picture.


Today playing with Emerson 2 days post- op

2 comments:

KellyAnn said...

I am glad it went well. Did he have a rotor rooter? I always felt sorry for my patients when they had sinus surgery. I thought it looked miserable.

-Rachel said...

I'm glad Brad's surgery went well. Nothing is worse than getting sick from your medication! Love You guys!