Friday, April 10, 2009

First Plane Ride and Celebrity Sighting

We travelled to Colorado yesterday to spend Easter with my family, Emerson and Brad both did wonderful on the plane rides (Brad doesn't fly well).  Emerson was a total dream she slept through most of both flights, but the fun little tidbit is we saw Felicity Huffman at the Denver airport and she was sitting at our same gate, I really wanted to talk to her but she was giving off the I'm really tired and want to be alone vibe.  She ended up sitting right in front of us on the plane, well gutless me didn't talk to her or get a picture or anything so I could totally be lying about this, I might as well say I saw Brad Pitt, he high fived me, but my camera jammed and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Sherle said...

you are so stinkin' funny! ya'll have a great time and we should all do dinner when you get back!