Friday, April 16, 2010

The Big 4 0

As most of you know Brad just celebrated his 40th birthday!! Crazy! We celebrated by going down to Birmingham and catching a Marc Broussard concert! We worked it out that Victoria and her husband Chris could come and watch the girls while we were at the concert. I wasn't quite ready to leave them overnight, so it was nice to be able to have them back at the hotel. We enjoyed the zoo the next day, of course Carsen slept through the whole thing. That's pretty much par for the course with our kids, they sleep through all the firsts! We had a great weekend, we thank God for our little girls everyday, we love our little family!

Marc Broussard

Our little sleeper

Little miss personality and the birthday boy!

Feeding the flamingos, she actually got brave enough to try




This video is Emerson telling quite the story while we were driving home!

2 comments:

~Casto family~ said...

OMG!! Her story is hilarious!!! What an animated little talker!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Looks like you guys had a great day!! Happy late B-Day Brad! What car seat is that?? I want to get mine in front one's, but I'm worried about the safety factor. . .

-Rachel said...

Adorable video of Emerson! It looks like you guys had a great time. Sadly, I completely missed Brad's birthday I didn't even realize I don't have it on my calendar. Will you send me the date by email? Happy 40th Brad... I had no idea you were that much older than me LOL! You wear it well. :)