Wednesday, August 18, 2010

San Diego

Brad and I took a trip to San Diego at the end of July. We decided to leave the babies home and just do a couple trip!! How nuts are we? VERY! Although it was very hard to leave the girls, we had a good time. Uncle Bryan and Aunt Lora kept the girls for us, they had a houseful, they had our two, her sisters two girls and then their three! They called it Cousin Camp!

At the beginning of cousin camp, everyone in a good mood

Brad and Alex. Alex was a student of Brad's at the University of KS, it was his wedding we went to.

Brad and I at the rehearsal dinner

About to go out with my cousin

My cousin Joli and I

Dipping our feet in the Pacific, man it's burzy cold!!

The Shamu show at Sea World, advice: Don't go to Sea World when you miss your kids like crazy!



At Alex and Stephanie's wedding, it was a great time!




1 comment:

-Rachel said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. Patty you look beautiful! Due to your fine teaching I recognized one of the pictures with Bryan instead of Brad. :) I bet the beach in California wasn't as burzy as the beach here! Miss you guys