Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I guess it's been a while since I've updated! No huge news, or anything exciting going on, just trying to get ready for Christmas, we still have to put the tree up! I finally ordered Christmas cards, that's one thing off my list! Now to just tackle the rest! Here's a cute photo of Emerson with Santa! Doesn't everyone have a screaming photo with Santa?

Emerson was not thrilled as you can tell, we actually thought she would like Santa, because she's really into facial hair right now!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I have missed out of the screaming pictures with Santa. Kendall has always been good with him and Harper was this year as well. Everyone should have one though!

KellyAnn said...

Even though she is crying that picture is adorable.

~Casto family~ said...

LOL!! That's hilarious!!! What a cutie! Ours were just completely overwhelmed @ pic's, so they really didn't "do" anything, so I'm sure they're saving the screams up for next year!! ;)