Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Sweet Baby Girl

We couldn't be more pleased to find out that we are having another baby girl. Our ultrasound revealed 80% likely, that baby girl Bohan #2 is on the way! How unbelievably blessed we are. I'm so happy that Emerson will have a sister, and I hope Emerson and the sweet angel yet to be named will be great friends. I know that my sister's have been my rock during some of the most trying times of my life. How wonderful to have a sister and friend in one.


I know it's hard to tell, but you can see her little legs and feet

3 comments:

KellyAnn said...

Congrats. I am sure the sisters will be close.

~Casto family~ said...

AWE!!! Congratulations!!!! How lucky Emer's will be to have a little baby sister to dress up & teach everything too!!! I'm so happy for you three (or really, four)!!! ;)

-Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you Patty! Sisters really are the greatest thing ever! (Although I'm rather fond of your brother as well ;)