Sunday, July 20, 2008

Atlanta




Brad and I went to Atlanta for a mini get away, which ended up being very mini, we came home after 1 day away because the contractions I was having were too close for comfort. I guess when the Dr. says you shouldn't travel, she probably know's what she's talking about. Lesson learned. We did see the CNN center and the Georgia Aquarium, we wanted to visit Coca-Cola and the Zoo, but just didn't want to chance it. I guess the next time we go anywhere, we will be a family of three.

4 comments:

-Rachel said...

Sorry your trip was cut short, but I think you did the right thing! You look awfully cute with that little tummy! :)

Haisha said...

Hello there Mommy and Daddy to be! I hope you are doing well. Sorry I've been bad about keeping in touch. I am SO excited for your both. Patty you look gorgeous...and I hope you're enjoying the pregnancy. I also love Brad's Krispy Kreme shirt as always. Wishing you both the best...talk to you soon.
Love, Michele

-Rachel said...

I tagged you on my blog. Just a silly little game, but I think it's something you might like :)
Love Ya!

Neene said...

You do glow as a young mother to be. Ken even mentioned how good you looked with your cute little tummy.

He also wanted to let you know he thinks the fish in the background were definitely bigger than you. He expected this to make you feel good. Did it?

Hang in there, relax and keep your feet up. Love you and can't wait to see you.